Whatever the circumstances you choose to spend your time outdoors, our amazing selection of fire pits and chimineas will keep you warm whatever your style and budget. Browse our impressive selection of fire pits with grills or a free-standing fire bowl. We also offer a selection of gas fire pit tables to add the perfect ambience to any garden.
There are many different types of designs and materials available to choose your fire pit from. Having a fire pit in your outdoor space will ensure you can enjoy the outdoors for longer when the sun goes in and enjoy the ambience of an open fire.
Fire pit Tips:
- Position your fire pit in the centre of your patio so you have plenty of room to move around it safely.
- Before using your garden fire pit make sure it’s in a safe location and away from any combustible surfaces; grass, trees, plants, shrubs, etc..
- Always check the wind direction before lighting and take fire safety precautions.
- Please don’t light your fire pit under a gazebo or other covered areas.
- If you have chosen a fire pit that does not have any legs, you may need to protect the surface underneath it to prevent heat damage.
- When you have finished with your fire pit, ensure that the fire is completely extinguished, cover it with a suitable lid to contain any hot embers and to prevent ash from scattering.